Join this panoramic Luxury Expedition Cruise and explore the colourful Falkland Islands, unspoiled South Georgia with its rookeries of king penguins, and epic Antarctica — an ideal itinerary for photographers and explorers alike. Go ashore with your Expedition Team to visit areas rich in the history of polar exploration and experience the wildlife of the Southern Ocean region in all its glory.
• Cruise for 15 nights on an exclusively chartered voyage to Antarctica, South Georgia and The Falkland Islands
• Voyage to the Falkland Islands to explore this remote archipelago’s colourful, storied history and abundant wildlife
• Explore historic, wildlife-rich South Georgia, where you visit spectacular king penguin colonies and legendary sites that tell the tale of Antarctica’s greatest explorer, Sir Ernest Shackleton
• Experience the best of Antarctica during Zodiac excursions led by A&K’s award-winning Expedition Team
• Enjoy additional photo coaching lectures and hands-on workshops from special guest lecturer and famed National Geographic photographer and conservationist Michael Melford
Vessel Type: Luxury Small Ship
Length: 142 metres
Passenger Capacity: 224
A sleek silhouette, a welcoming intimate atmosphere, discover aboard this new ship the philosophy that has made our sisterships such a success: the spirit of Yacht Cruises.
Sailing under the French flag, this magnificent yacht of only 122 staterooms and Suites, with balconies, will join our fleet in April 2015. You will be enchanted by the contemporary decor inspired by the our destinations and the blue light of the Vega star in the Lyra constellation. The result is a subtle variation around a palette of blues, ranging from the luminous delicate grey-blue of the Polar ice to splashes of the vivid turquoise blue found in Mediterranean coves
A refined ambiance is enhanced by the quality of the workmanship and materials: white Corian counters in the lobby contrast with the warmth of leather to recall a boat’s hull, while the central sculpture of enamelled pieces takes its inspiration from the sea. In the loungebar, the carpet picks up a tennis stripe theme symbolising a certain idea of cruising, one synonymous with French elegance and a chic seaside spirit.
Call: 1300 669 780
(1300 669 780)
Call: (61 7) 3850 7600
(617 3850 7600)
Visit: 222A Barry Parade
(PO Box 132)
Fortitude Valley QLD 4006
We're on the corner Barry Parade and Gipps Street, next door to Rocksports Indoor Climbing